Monday, May 14, 2012

MUST HAVE FOR SUMMER FITNESS ROUTINE

We all know that abs are made in the kitchen! That means that you need to take what you make in the kitchen for the day.  We all know eating out and skipping meals causes harm.

Firstly when you skip a meal your body goes into starvation mode and its not sure when it will get fed again so it stores fat.

Secondly eating out is costly and hard to find healthy choices.

MY ADVICE: pack your lunch!

I have been using zip lock containers and plastic bags. Often a lulu lemon bag and I know Im not the only one. They are not the greatest and sometimes things leak.

I found this today on the internet and I NEED ONE!

Its called the 6 pack fitness and its for packaging your meals:

http://www.sixpackbags.com/

1 comment:

  1. Nice article, thanks! I learn something new on blogs everyday and yours is stimulating and provides new ideas. Thanks and keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete