1) Deprivation doesn’t work 3 meals plus two snacks daily
2) Portion control – Serving size…palm of hand or read label
3) Stay away from sodium – water retention
4) 2-3L of water a day
5) Eggs – area great fat burning . they have lecithin which breaks don fat in the body.
6) Oatmeal – healthy carb. It digests slowly and keeps insulin levels low and steady to prevent weight gain. As well as a whole grain that is full of soluble fibre.
7) Vegetables - 2-3 cups per day.
8) Fruit – 2 -3 servings (NEVER JUICE! Always fresh fruit)
9) Whey Protein shake – quickly digested, natural fat burner, improves insulin levels. Stimulates the production of antixoidants called glutathione which supports burning fat in your liver.
10) Herbal Teas – satisfy oral fixations (late night snacks) – decaffinateed. Esp Green tea because it contains L-theanine, a chemical that increases dopamine and serotonin in the brain, two chemicals that regulate appetite, mood, energy, and cravings.