Saturday, January 1, 2011

Buddha Board For Your New Year!

Happy new year everyone! I hope that you all had a great new years eve, and got the chance to spend it with the people that you care about the most.

The past few months have been very difficult ones for me, however I am trying to rise above it and start 2011 off as positive as I can. Sometimes during tough times even the strongest let negativity effect them. Luckily there are many different ways one can over come this and rise above. While doing some reading of my favorite inspiring blog site (yes not only do I write, but I love to be inspired so I am constantly reading) I came across a link in a post that brought me to something that is called the BUDDHA BOARD. This board is actually manufactured in the very city I live in come to find out. It is a great way to let out and let go of anything negative effecting you. The board is like an endless sheet of paper onto which you can paint with water to produce black brushmarks. When the water evaporates, the marks disappear and you can start all over again. It's a great way to release any negative feelings, thoughts or emotions. Kind of like the burn principle...only much safer and less drastic.

You can find a store nearest you that you can buy it directly from their website http://www.buddhaboard.com/ or you can purchase it on amazon http://www.amazon.com/Buddha-Board-Original-Black-Wooden/dp/B0010TEFFQ.

I hope that 2011 brings you all joy and happiness. Remember you can find a way to rise above your problems and create the life you have always dreamed of.

Happy New Year from Alicia.

1 comment: