1. Life's metaphors are Gods instructions.
2. You have just climbed up and above te roof. There's nothing between you and the infinite. Now let go.
3. The day is ending. It's time for something that was beautiful to turn into something else that is beautiful. Now, let go.
4. Your wish for resolution was a prayer. Your being here is God's response. Let go, and watch the stars come out-on the outside and on the inside.
5.With all your heart, ask for grace, and let go.
6. With all your hart, forgive him, FORGIVE YOURSELF, and let him go.
7. Let your intention be freedom from useless suffering. Then let go.
8. Watch the heat of the day pass into the cool night. Let go.
9. When the karma of a relationship is done, only love remains. It's safe. Let go.
10. When the past has passed from you at last, let go. Then clmb down and begin the rest of your life. With great joy.