Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Statement of Core

I will identify what I stand for through a concerted process of self questioning and exploration to discover my core, the what that is so me.

I will make public what I stand for.

I will hold myself visibly accountable each day to its letter and spirit.

I, Alicia Bell stand for bringing health and fitness into the lives of as many people as possible. I want to help people achieve their personal goals and help them make permanent lifestyle changes.  I personally want to achiever higher control over my mind, and body through physical activity and healthy living. I want to help educate people on Muscular Endurance, Muscular Strength, Muscular Flexibility, Aerobic Endurance, Agility, Balance, Coordination, Power, and Speed. I want to help them realize that these aspects can improve their everyday lives and mental mind state.  Everything I do in my business and my personal life is done with this ideology, and I will do my best to practice what I preach.

No comments:

Post a Comment