Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Interview with Model Stephanie Arakel

To make it in the world of modeling nowadays it is a bonus to be healthy and fit. Lets face it, SEX SELLS. No one does it better than my friend and model Stephanie Arakel. She has been featured on the cover of magazines, danced in a bikini on stage in front of thousands, and has modeled with the best. I recently got to ask her a few questions about her fitness amongst other things.


Q. What is your ethnicity?

I like to tell people my ethnicity is Exotic, but to be specific I am Brazilian, Australian, Turkish, and Egyptian.
Q: What are your measurements?

Height: 5'5" 
Weight: 110 lbs
Bust: 32 full C (natural)
Waist: 22
Hips: 37
Eyes: Hazel
Q: Status (single,married, engaged)?
Im dating ;)

Q: How long have you been modeling?
I have always been in the spot light but professionally I have been modeling for about five years.

Q: What got you into modeling?

As child I was always the kid that was put in the front of pictures and things at school. I have just always been attracted to the flash of a camera. I couldn't imagine life without modeling.

Q: Since you use to be a bikini girl on stage for LMFAO in front of thousands of people what types of workouts were you doing to stay fit?

While on the road Sky Blu discovered a youtube video titled 8 minute abs. Its got like a Richard Simmon's type feel but I put it on my life that little video works. I did and still try to do it one to two times daily.

Also I used to travel with a jump rope and I would just start to jump rope while waiting in line for flights and in my hotel rooms. People used to look at me funny but I didn't care. Other than that jumping up and down on stage for an hour and half every night also burned several calories.

Q: Do you have a personal trainer or have you ever had one? If so what did you like about having a trainer and what types of workouts did you do with that trainer?

I have never really had a personal trainer. However, I ran track for 12 years and I had hurdle coach that made me work harder than anyone ever I've ever met.  I should probably invest in one but to be honest my body really hasn't changed since high school.
Q: What is your workout schedule like now?

8 minute abs daily.
I also have a pull up bar in my house and every time I walk through that door I do 5- 10 pull ups. You wouldn't think thats a lot but the bar is located in the one doorway that I must go through to get my bedroom or the bathroom.

Q: What type of men are you in to?

Smart ones. Lol I prefer brains over looks however I find myself strongly attracted to light skinned african american men with tattoos. Any guy I date  needs to have a sense of humor because I am constantly joking.

Q: What turns you on?

Smiles. A guy with a great smile gets me every time. Tattoo's are usually a must and just being well groomed. I like a guy I can hold a conversation with. Im a college graduate so  I expect a man to have substance and brains over muscles and dimples

Q: What turns you off?

UGLY TEETH. yikes, I can't date a guy with a messed up mouth. I also cant date anyone who lies or disrespects me.

Q: What is or are your best features?
My brain. My heart. My eyes and my booty. lol

Q: If you could have a photo shoot with someone, who would it be?

Heidi Klum. She is my idol and I would love to do any type of shoot with her so I could pick her brain all day.

Q: What is something you like to do when you have down time?

BOWLING. Im just a nerd lol. I also paintball, wakeboard, and I love to bake cakes. I would much rather stay at home and kick back rather than go out. Anytime I have the choice of playing Wii all night or going to a club, Wii always wins.

Q: What projects do you have coming up that we can find you in?

I just finished shooting my second cover for Show magazine set to release this summer. Also you are about me see me plastered all over your TV. =) Surprises coming soon.

Good Luck Stephanie! Can't wait to see what you have planned for the future!

Stephanie can be found on twitter at:

1 comment: