Thursday, March 18, 2010

A Quote for Motivation

I read this today and I found it to be inspiring, so I thought that I would share it with all of you:

"The very first thing I remember in my early childhood is a flame, a blue flame jumping off a gas stove somebody lit...I was three years old...I felt fear, real fear, for the first time in my life, but I remember it also like some kind of adventure, some kind of weird joy, too. I guess that experience took me someplace in my head I hadn't been before. To some frontier, the edge, maybe, of everything possible...the fear I had was almost like an invitition, a challenge to go forward into something I knew nothing about. That's where I think my personal philosphy of life...started, with that moment...In my mind I have always believed and thought since then that my motion had to be forward, away from the heat of that flame."

~Miles Davis


No comments:

Post a Comment