Monday, March 1, 2010

Interview with DJ Whoo Kid

I recently had the chance to sit down with the crazy and fun loving DJ WHOO KID of sirus/XM radio personality, 50 Cents DJ and G-Units official DJ and ask him some questions about his fitness at home and on the road.
 
Check out his honest answers below. I am definitely a fan of Whoo Kid because of his outgoing personality, amazing DJ skills and I just love how down to earth he is.


Q: I have heard that you try and work out when you are on tour and traveling, what is your routine like? 3 times a week  -- usually Monday  Wed And Friday, each day - different body parts   Chest n Arms / Back n Shoulders  / Legs

Q: Do you have a trainer on the road? I abuse 50 Cents trainer for free

Q: Do you ever work out with any of the other  guys on tour like 50 or Yayo?  Only with 50 -     Yayo and Banks are usually smoked out



Q: If so what do you do with them?  I don't  do what 50 does - his workout is tooo crazy   -- we spot each other or run together

Q: Do you have a trainer at home in New York? Nah - Im already well informed from 50's trainer

Q: How does your routine differ when you are at home vs on tour?  I have more time to work out because all I have is the concert to worry about



Q: What is the main reason you try and stay fit? getting old ---help

Q: Do you eat healthy? I try  -- just quit eating meat

Q: What is your favorite exercise and why? chest because I see results faster


Q: Who is your favorite athlete and why? Michael Jordan because he is Michael Jordan


Q: Did you play any sports growing up? Soccer

Q: If you had the opportunity to be a professional athlete and not a DJ what sport would you do and why? European Soccer Player cause they make tons of money out there

Q: In your opinion who is the hottest and most fittest female in the game?  Halle Berry



You can find Dj Whoo Kid on twitter at @djwhookid

No comments:

Post a Comment