Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Tell me that this isn't someone you'd like to know!

"I have an extreme passion for Mind, Body and Spirit connection. I love to challenge my physical limitations only to recognize them one day and surpass them the next. There is nothing more empowering than self development, whether that be physically, mentally, or spiritually.

That being said seeking knowledge is also something very important to me. Philosophy and political literature has helped me have a greater understanding of both the world around me and myself. To not know yourself is to know nothing. I implore you all to seek knowledge and improve your mind on a regular basis.

As for spirituality, an awareness for the grandeur and infinite space around us and respect for the world and life around me is something that charges my own spirituality. We are all driven by a soul and that soul is our identity in its purest form. How you choose to engage it is entirely up to you, mediation, going to church or simply living by a set of principles that guide you. Sometimes the best conversations had are those ones with yourself to the core of your very being."
 

The above quote is my friends profile. Choose your friends wisely and surround yourself with positive people.

No comments:

Post a Comment