Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Yes I am Still Alive

Sorry that I have not updated my blog for some time! Vegas was ridiculous and LA was amazing as always. Tons of great things happened, and I met a lot of good connections! I have been organizing my life and there are a lot of changes which is why I havent been very faithful to my readers on this blog...however I will be starting back next week blogging faithfully! For now any questions will be answered via email aliciabellelite@gmail.com

I am off to San Francisco friday and then Sunday I get to watch my very first NFL game! Jacksonville vs the 49ers! I am so excited! I get to see my friend from JAX play and I will be taking a lot of pictures!

Speaking of pictures...I keep a lot of my pictures published of Facebook but I am going to start sharing them more often on here! Keep a look out!
xxoxoxoxoxxxxxxxxxxx
Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment