Sunday, October 4, 2009

Protein + Meal Replacement

So this morning I tried this Complete Meal Replacement Protein by A.D.S. Decadent Chocolate flavored. Each pouch contains 30 grams of whey protein, 2 daily servings of vegetables, 1 serving of fruit, omega 3 and t, and 8g of fiber. It has 220 calories with only 3.5grams of fat that come from the omegas. You can find more information on the protein supplement here and it can be picked up at your local supplement or health food shop.

I mixed it with water and it still was pretty thick. It doesn't taste half bad and doesnt have a lot of random chemcicals that aren't natural in it. Im starting to question if I really want to continue putting that kind of crap into my body. I am really thinking for health purposes I want to switch to organic foods, and natural products.

1 comment:

  1. The best protein supplement must contain essential qualities that is bio-available that can fill the gap of dietary intake.
    -----
    The Right Place. The Right Time

    ReplyDelete