Monday, September 21, 2009

My New Modeling Website

I have a new modeling website that was created in unison with KEK Photography ww.kekphotography.com 
The site can be viewed here: http://aliciabellelite.wordpress.com/
ALICIA BELL


Bella headshot
I specialize in glamour and hip hop modelling, as well as video appearances. I have a strong health and fitness background as an elite personal trainer working with everyone from NBA superstars to breast cancer patients. I am also a lifelong athlete including participation in Olympic entry level events. While I love all sports my passion is for track. My love for athletics includes following sports, which has branched into a position as an Orlando Magic blogger. My second love, outside of fitness is motorbikes as a rider and an enthuse.

So if you need a model get in contact with me! aliciabellelite@gmail.com or kekphotography@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment