Friday, August 7, 2009

I couldnt have said it better:

"It's not as if I hadn't trusted recently, but when I have to put my trust in others, that trust has always been broken. There have been disappointments, lies, and unfaithfulness. There have been times in my friendships and romantic relationships when my intelligence was underestimated. My capacity to endure emotional pain has been greatly tested, repeatedly. What I have learned about myself is that often I have been extremely trusting and loving toward those who never deserved it. This in turn has led to my own heartache. I want to learn to trust others again, but first I have to learn to trust myself enough to know who is worthy of such trust, love, and loyalty-and who is not. I am always left confused and broken hearted when someone in my life proves untrustworthy."

No comments:

Post a Comment