Friday, March 27, 2009

Urban Dictionary

I saw this survery thing about Urban Dictionary so I just had to do it...

1. Type in your name:

So I typed in my name into urban dictionary...the topthree results were:

1. alicia 561 up, 174 down love ithate it

One known for her sexual prowess
She was so good in bed I actually thought she was a prostitute...turns out she was just an alicia.
2. Alicia 353 up, 103 down love ithate it

an AMAZING girl with AMAZING boobs. usually a brunette. has a lot of fun, and is a happy person. is usually pretty confusing, and very VERY flirty.
guy 1: Alicia is so HOT.
guy 2: Yeah, I know, and her TITS... man.
guy 1: But I can't tell if she likes me!
guy 2: I know, she's really confusing. But at least she's hot!


3. Alicia 149 up, 55 down love ithate it

Can be very witty and intelligent when she feels like it, and is often found with her nose in a book.
"Man, I hope I find an Alicia at Borders because she knows the best books"

2. Your age:
25 65 up, 27 down love ithate it

The age at which one can finally rent a car in the United States without being charged enormous amounts of money and without having to sign thousands of papers for that matter.

3. Two of your best friends...this couldnt be any truer lol


adrienne 126 up, 34 down love ithate it

a person who is often considered crazy,they are usually walking around with a confused smile on their face
"Look at that wondering kid, that certainly is an adrienne."

kat 216 up, 48 down love ithate it

The coolest kid to walk the earth, a sexy nerd. Guys fall head over heels for her. She loves guys with all her heart. She loves to dance and eat chocolate.
You know you love her, just admit it!

4. What should you be doing?...cleaning my apartment...the answer it gave me is funny because I did that last night


hang wash 6 thumbs up love ithate it

To hang wash yoru clothes is similar to hang drying them, only more lazy. It constitutes putting worn clothes on a hanger or over a shower curtain or towel rack for a few days. After an appropriate amount of time, the clothes are considered "clean" again.

There may be a limit imposed on how many times clothes can be hang washed before they must be subjected to actual soap and water.
Dude 1: When the washer in my apartment broke, I had to hang wash my clothes for an entire month!

5. Favorite Color...for realllllll thats ridiculous

Pink 714 up, 458 down love ithate it

slang reference to the vagina
im gonna get me some pink

6. Favorite sport:
track and field - A sport wherein participants compete in running events (AKA races of varying length), or in field events, which usually involve trying to propel oneself higher or throw something farther than someone else.

7. The month of my birthday...November
November 89 up, 43 down love ithate it

The best month of the year! Snow, getting ready for Christmas, celebrating thanksgiving & havin thanksgiving break!
November rocs my socs.

8. The last person you talked to...Peggy

Peggy 115 up, 77 down love ithate it

a cool kid at school
"peggy is a cool kid at school"

9.Your nickname?
Ali 347 up, 67 down love ithate it

A Best Friend, someone that you know you can always rely on through anything and everything. you know that your ali wont ever desert you and will always be there for you to talk to, you can tell your ali absolutely anything. Your ali should only be YOUR ali if you can trust them with your life, if you would do anything for them and if they mean the world to you, a best friend that you couldn't live without and who you never want to loose.
1: "Am i your ali?"
2:"no, only ali is my ali" ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment