Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Beautiful Day

It is a gorgeous day out today and I have been up since 7am working out and taking advantage of that. I suggest that you get out and try and get the spring fever of being active...even take a 10 minute walk outside before heading off to work or whatever it is that you spend your days doing.

I also want to address positivity. I always live in the moment, try and have as much fun as I can and I never hold back. I love life...don't get it twisted Ive had struggles...and I pick up and move often...not because Im searching for anything but because I want to experience as much as I can why I am here on this earth. I don't want to look back and say "what if I had moved here, gone there, traveled there, did that..." I want to look back and say "I did...and now I know...and it has helped me become the person that I wanted to be....and I am so glad I experienced that or met this person or that person..."

I also understand that not everyone in this world sees me as I see myself and I take critisism with a grain of salt. I am glad some of you are so concerned with the decisions that I have made and the trips that I have taken...thank you Im flattered that you have gone to all the trouble to make it known to me how you feel. You think you know me by looking at my facebook pictures of my trips and have judge and percieved me in your own way. That's fine because everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Not everyone will like me but I will still put a smile on my face and keep working hard in fitness, training, and I will keep enjoying my friends and life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment