Sunday, February 15, 2009

My Sports Life


I know, I know....people are more interested in tips etc...but yall best be watching this NBA ALLSTAR stuff! My boy Dwight Howard.... DH12 is doin some pretty fun stuff...you can follow him on twitter or at HERE Last night he did some pretty crazy dunks but lost to lil Nate Robinson...it was amazing...google that nonsense....tonights the allstar game...im sure it will be just as entertaining.

Also My FAVVVVV MotoGp Racer....NICKY HAYDEN, former world champion....is now racing for DUCATI...WTF can you be serious....for those of you who dont know Nicky has been races HONDA for agesssss.....now hes not orange...he's red....lets hope he's red hot this 2009 season!

Above: One of my fav athletes...yes I said it ATHLETE...Nicky Hayden!

ALSO in the world of my absolute passion and favorite sport...obviously it's track and field...we have some Canadians doing some big things...After his big let down at the Bejing Olympics, Canada's own Tyler Christopher has started to tear things up in Europe:

Tyler Christopher 300m results in Germany

Ergebnisliste - 300m M�nner - 2. Zeitlauf (2)Rank Athlete Nation Result
1 CHRISTOPHER, Tyler CAN 32.75
2 KIRCH, Simon GER 33.71
3 TORRANCE, Jamaal USA 34.33

Above: Tyler Christopher celebrating his World Indoor 400m Gold.

Id also like to note im watching Nascar's Daytona 500 as I write this lol...I am a dork.

No comments:

Post a Comment