Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sleep


Photo Courtesy of KEK
I haven't been sleeping very well lately. I have noticed that I don't have the energy that I normally would to be able to get through a good workout. I am sure that you must notice that the same thing happens to you. So tonight I am going to relax, take a nice bath, talk to some special people before laying down with a good book. I am not going to worry about anything negative and I am going to not pay attention to any problems that have been dwelling in my mind. I may try to mediate a lil bit and free my mind from those ill thoughts for a little bit. I am going to try and get at least 8hrs of sleep. Hopefully I will wake up tomorrow, refreshed, relaxed and ready to go.

If you have any relaxation techniques or any input on how to get a good nights sleep let me know ;)
xoxoxo
Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment