Sunday, September 14, 2008

Back to THE ROCK...PR and the Individual lol

Sorry for the absence. Traveling = amazing. I did not have a chance to be near the internet much. I did get to check it once and I saw some pictures on someones myspace that make me not even want to have logged on to the internet. It is so disappointing when someone that you LOVE lies to you. I don't know how to deal with this any more...where's my place?

Back to fitness! Ugh Traveling...it is so hard to stay on track! I did however get to train at the big old new Tobique Plex...it's not bad for a super small gym and it has all that you need. Upon my return to Vancouver I was checking out this tanned, shaved head, tattooed guy...(just my type) only to look a bit closer and realize it was THE ROCK! He's here filming a movie. Too bad he's married with a starting lineup for some kids. I took a sneaky pic with my phone as he was on the ellypitcal. I'll post it when I get home ;)

Let me know how your training has been going.

No comments:

Post a Comment