Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Welcome

WELCOME TO MY BLOG EVERYONE!

Thank you all for stopping by my new site and my new blog! In this blog I will be discussing my every day life, training and work experiences. As well as training and nutritional tips and advice that I feel you could benefit from. Feel free to ask me anything you'd like. I will try and respond as quickly as I can. :)

Where to begin? Well today I was feeling a bit under the weather for a variety of reasons that I'm sure I will discuss repeatedly in time so I will spare you from that today. So anyway...today I was really excited because Nesta my amazingly talented, funny, and freakin tall web designer (http://www.whatiscreativity.com) finished my new website for Alicia Bell Elite, my new business! That sounds crazy to me...MY BUSINESS...I have my own business??? If you would have asked me last year if I would have been doing this right here, right now I would have laughed in your face. But now this is my reality. With that, obviously this is something that is totally new to me, and there is so much to do still. Some days I am totally overwhelmed with the things that need to be done. I am still working on advertising and promoting locally, nationally and internationally. I am also doing this all by myself with only advice from friends. I haven't even told my family about it yet. With every step of the way I am feeling more and more accomplished. For once doing something totally for myself that I am passionate about. Somedays I wonder if I am doing the right thing, If it works it works, but if it doesn't at least I tried. It is better to have tried and failed than to never have tried at all. Anything can happen and no matter what this will be a learning experience.

I hope you all will enjoy the site and continue to read my blog and maybe even hire me as your personal trainer! I am off to cook a healthy dinner now and so should you :)

Love and Kisses
Ali

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your new Adventure ALicia, Wishing you all the Best. I am positive you will succeed & help others achieve their goals!!
    xo :)

    ReplyDelete